Anyway... Remember The List? Well, it's been revised:
- 2 mini cat paintings for Mom (I know, I've only posted the first two I painted. The third one will just have to be a surprise.)
- Edit and illustrate 2nd children's book (Eventually...Pam's had some serious delays.)
- "Secondhand Circus" project (This is still on the list, but I'm starting to worry that this particular muse has abandoned me.)
- "Heaving Frontispieces" collection (Ditto.)
- Paintings/illustrations for 2008 Christmas cards. Christmas is six months from yesterday...I think I'd best get moving on this one.
- Living room tryptich.
In other news...
Weather = Still hot.
Me = Still unhappy about weather.
Dear Author of Book I'm Currently Reading:
The University of Wyoming is located in Laramie, not Cheyenne. Twas ever thus. If you claim to have lived the last 25 years in Jackson Hole, shouldn't you know that? I'm very much opposed to messing with the holdings of the public library, so I won't cross out every place you have written "Cheyenne" and write in "Laramie" before I return this copy. But don't think I haven't thought about it. Other than that, I'm enjoying the story. Please get your act together before your next book.