July 27, 2009

Don't Panic - Find Your Towel.

I didn't mean to set off a cat-related panic yesterday. The trip to the vet went well, and it turns out that the Big Acoustic Kitty's hips seem to be fine, but there is a slight "thickening" in his knees - most likely arthritis of some variety. So he's on a one -week course of anti-inflammatories, and if they do a good job for him, we will probably put him on a permanent low-dosage regimen of them. It. Whatever.

After yesterday's post, I turned my attention to packing. This led me to open up the closet in the guest room and start shuffling things about. The next thing I knew, Mr. BAK was smack dab in the middle of the boxes and bags, clambering about like there was nothing at all wrong with his joints or his vision. He's our little tank.

No comments: