August 10, 2009

Forever Should Last Longer Than One Year


Friends and family who frequent this blog already know what's happened. I'm not yet up to writing about him, but this morning I needed to at least get his photo up.

For those who are new here, this is a photo of our beloved Ziggy. In previous posts, he is referred to as Mr. TBD and Cosmo. We adopted him on July 11, 2008, and he passed away on August 5, 2009. He was three years old. He died of multiple lymphomas, due to being FIV/FeLV positive. We adopted him from a shelter that tests all their cats for FIV and FeLV, but our Ziggy Bean somehow missed being diagnosed.

I will write more about him later, when I am able to do him justice. But for now I just wanted to put his photo and a brief bit of his story up online. He is deeply missed.

No comments: