April 15, 2010

Updates: Kitty and General News

Okay, let's get this out of the way first: Big Acoustic Kitty continues to enjoy not being at the vet (he made it very plain that he was thrilled to be home with us, and has continued the cuddle-fest for the past week) and is now back up to 1 unit of insulin, 2X per day. We're hoping things continue to be calm for a good long while. Many heartfelt thanks for all the good wishes that came in BAK - we all really appreciated them!

In other news, I am up to my clavicle in end-of-semester stuff, so don't expect any new posts from me for the better part of the next month. I'm gainfully employed again, finals are looming large, and spring has sprung and I'm way behind on getting my garden squared away. So if you don't hear from me for a few weeks, just hang tight and I'll be back around Mother's Day. (And speaking of mothers, I'm sure mine will let me know when I've let the blog languish for too long. She's good at it.)

No comments: