December 15, 2010

VOTE TODAY!!!

Nothing like finding out about this stuff at the last minute!

Please go here today and vote for "Pets Forever". (It's option #1) The voting ends tonight!!!

You can read about the program on their website, here, but the gist of it is that the Pets Forever program matches veterinary students at Colorado State University with elderly, low-income and disabled pet owners so that the owners are able to keep their pets with them for longer than they might otherwise be able to.

Full disclosure: I am a CSU alum, and my college roommate graduated from the vet school there. (She's the one who brought Electric Mayhem into our lives.) However, I'm one of these people who doesn't have any warm fuzzy feelings at all about her alma mater ... except this program!

Most of the people who read this blog have already gotten an e-mail from me on this, but just in case I missed someone in my haste, please vote today! Pets and their people will thank you for it!

No comments: