February 7, 2006

Just to Tide You Over...

It's currently six in the morning, and I've been up a big chunk of the night with less than happy pains and rumblings from something that I ate at dinner. So I'll focus on a "real" entry this evening. (I'm sure you'll all find my evaluation of two different brands of water-soluble pencils simply fascinating.)



In the meantime, I'd like to share with you one of my all-time favorite movie lines, recently re-discovered after a trip to the used movie wall at Second Spin. It's not the funniest line in moviedom all by itself, but taken in context of the scene and combined with the actor's delivery, it cracks me up every single time. Ahem.



"You mean to tell me Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?!?"



Major League: Not the best baseball movie in the history of cinema, but I think it earns a spot of its own in any baseball-lovers collection.



I'm off to chug some more Mylanta...more later.