November 22, 2009

Gratuitous Kitty Photos

School's out for a week and the Thanksgiving holiday approacheth. There's no time the present for a random sampling of kitty pictures. Enjoy!

"Don't let my age and overall adorableness fool you. I will open this other eye and laser off your face if you don't leave me alone."


"Come closer, pink monkey. Do not try to resist the power of the tummy..."
(We call this her "sea anemone" pose.)



"First, I shall pose for you. Then, I shall offer you a portion of this delectable green felt ball that I have vanquished."


"See? Leave the paperbacks out of the suitcase, and you'll have plenty of room for me."

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Now where was mom going (without you????), T2???

Seriously, hope your Thanksgiving was full of warmth and love (and food!).

Love the portraits! I got to admit BAK threatening to laserize us and EM's incredible floofolishiousness have totally slain me!