March 9, 2010

Quck Updates

Big Acoustic Kitty: Smells better, peeing outside the box much less, but a bit gimpy since they took him off of his arthritis medicine for a while.

Electric Mayhem: Terribly put-upon by those evil newcomer cats.

Thing One: Oy, veh is mir. He's the cat who won't shut up. Ever.

Thing Two: Turning into a real cuddle-bug. Occasionally needs some "alone time", away from Thing One.

School: Busy. Applied for 9 scholarships, but I'm not anticipating that I'll get a single one of them. (Why should my luck change now?) I wish I had a long-lost rich uncle who could kick off and leave me a bunch of tuition money. Heck, he wouldn't even have to be my uncle.

The Garden: The peas and some other assorted cool-weather crops start going in the garden next week! I promised myself that I would take it slow this season and not go nuts with planting things ... yeah, that's not going to happen. I have FIVE varieties of tomato seeds waiting to get started. Five!!!

More later ... I have two midterms, a quiz and a portfolio due this week, as well as a big ol' Master Gardener meeting that I have to go to. I'll post some gratuitous kitty photos after all that's taken care of.

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Give the BAC a big hug. Glad to hear the peeing is getting better. I've been a terrible blog buddy, but know you've been in my prayers.

Yeah, "over-starting" the garden is a failing of mine, too. Why can't I ever keep it to manageable proportions? *sigh*